More about Johanna
Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Accredited with the United Kingdom Council for Counselling and Psychotherapy (UKCP). I also offer life, career and executive coaching, helping clients to discover meaning and improved mental and physical health.
My therapeutic approach is solution focused and I help clients to develop self awareness and a deeper understanding of themselves and their relationships so they can lead healthy, authentic, successful and fulfilled lives.
My areas of expertise include:
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Relationships (Marriage/Couples counselling)
- Work place harassment/bullying
- Developing resilience in the work place
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Discovering meaning
- Improving and developing self confidence
- Performance coaching
- Handling and coping with pressure
- Bereavement and loss
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD)
Johanna offers video calls via Zoom
. Sessions will begin by phone, and you will then be offered the choice to switch to a video call.
South West London